Friday 2 December 2011

Assignment Stage 2 - Add material IV

After added materials on the first three models. I continued.

But this time I didn't use any more materials, I only simply changed the default colours for the R2-D2 and evil R2-D2.






















This was because they had already had enough details on the model, and especially the r2-d2 would have very little focus on itself in the animation stage.

I kept the R2-D2 in blue as the original film, so that audience would already have the opinion of it is on the good side without any further explanations.

The models that i didn't change anything at all was the two death stars, which was close enough to the original.
I had also tried some materials on them, but I preferred without any materials after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment